If you are running Facebook ads you probably, as I used to target the same exact interests like everybody else. This is the only option Facebook was giving us and it’s because they want you to spend money targeting broad interests, which are very competitive, so the price for ads goes through the roof.
So what I have for you today is the perfect solution which will allow you to tap into an ocean with 100s and 1000s of new interest nobody knows existed. All of that using the Facebook API and a copy and paste.
How to use it:
1. Click or copy and paste the bitly link.
2. Change the keyword in the square brackets [dogs] with whatever interest you want.
3. Copy and paste the URL in your browser then copy and paste the results into a code editor. I use Brackets for MAC, but Notepad ++ or Sublime are also excellent editors.
4. Make a lot of money targeting interests no one else is targeting. 😎
5. IMPORTANT: If you have a long-tail keyword for example [dog lovers] to make the graph work
use “+” instead of empty space. Example: [dog+lovers]
If you want to start making more money with FB Ads check the SocialAds Kickstart website below: